MamboLawyer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween at Gatewater Land

2 posters

Go down

Halloween at Gatewater Land Empty Halloween at Gatewater Land

Post by Apollo Justice Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:30 pm

The amusement park 'Gatewater Land' was about to hold it's first ever haunted house night, focussing on mostly the haunted house aspect of the park. All of the other places, however, were not closed, but only redecorated to fit the holiday. The wild west land was turned into many horror-themed games including a 'peach toss' and 'guess your weight'. The stage area was set to play scary and otherworldly music for the rest of the park to hear while the front area was filled with attractions for the children. Face painting and balloons of the like.

The main attraction, however, was the haunted house section. It had been revamped to be larger and much more menacing. The entire place was set like a slow-moving roller-coaster. 1-4 people would sit in a small car, and get toured around the entire haunted house twice. The first time would have jump-scares and all around scary images, and the second time around would have music in the back, while the car would be chased by a shadow of a person, which made it much more suspenseful.

The entire park was set to open at 5pm. It was closed the rest of the day since they wanted this to be a night-only event.

Apollo was lucky enough to acquire two tickets, and had planned on giving one to Ema, in hopes of being able to show her he could hold his own in a scary haunted house. He went over the thoughts in his mind several times. His thoughts would begin, however, when Ema would tell him how brave he was, give him a smooch on the cheek and they would spend the entire night in each others arms. While this day dream was all well and good, Apollo couldn't think of anything before that. Like for example how he would actually make it through the fears and the jump scares without crying himself into a ball. He tried his best to think of a way through it, but to no avail. He knew he was able to handle himself in the courtroom, so how could this be any different?

Apollo invited Ema the day before, but wasn't sure if she would even show up. He waited at the time mentioned in the letter outside of Gatewater Land and hoped she would show up.
Apollo Justice
Apollo Justice
Defense Attorney

http://www.halfratstudios.com

Back to top Go down

Halloween at Gatewater Land Empty Re: Halloween at Gatewater Land

Post by Ema Skye Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Ema walked into Gatewater Land and skimmed the crowd for Apollo. She noticed him and walked over, smiling. She was dressed in a costume that made her look more dead than alive. Almost like a zombie, but more like someone who suffered 3rd degree burns.

"BOO!" Ema sneaked up behind Apollo. "Hey Polly. I hope you wont be scared by all of this!" She chuckled a little.
Ema Skye
Ema Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Justice Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:06 am

Apollo was deep in thought as he waited.

Should I have worn something? I don't think I need anything beyond my usual get-up. Some people are dressed up...was there some sort of costume cont-ZOMBIE!!

He heard a startling noise which normally would have made him head for the hills, but when he noticed the lab coat and over the shoulder purse, he caught his heart and steadied his breathing.

"Oh...hey...Ema..." He eventually caught his breath again.

"Scared? These kinds of things don't really get to me." He smiled.
Apollo Justice
Apollo Justice
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ema Skye Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:40 pm

"Really now?" She laughed. "You almost had a heart attack when you saw me."
Ema Skye
Ema Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Justice Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:12 pm

"Wha- Huh?" Apollo began to sweat. "No, no! It's not what it looks like! I was just playing it up for the kids. You know how they love to be scared. Besides, I was deep in thought!" Apollo began to frantically search for an excuse.
Apollo Justice
Apollo Justice
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ema Skye Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:41 pm

"SSSuuuuuurrreeee." Ema smirked.

"Anyway, what do you wanna do first? I was looking forward to going inside the Haunted Laboratory."

Ema pointed a distance away at a large building with different flashing lights inside the windows. Screams could be heard from the inside.

"Or maybe the Live Wax Museum..."

Ema eyed a museum covered with green goo of some kind.

"Or even the Bloody Lake!"

She pointed to a boat ride with red water.
Ema Skye
Ema Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Justice Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:02 am

"Actually" Apollo poked his forehead, now glad we really did have a reason to stall. "I'm expecting a little more company. Last I heard Maya's on her way to meet us here. And I think she's bringing...her cousin? We should wait until the entire group has met up with each other, right?"
Apollo Justice
Apollo Justice
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ema Skye Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:02 am

"Alrighty!" Ema pulled out a bag of snackoos and began to munch in wait.
Ema Skye
Ema Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down