MamboLawyer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turnabout Decaf

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Turnabout Decaf - Page 4 Empty Re: Turnabout Decaf

Post by Apollo Justice Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:16 am

(Hint: I know. I'll be the attorney in this case, thank you. I've read up on everything and I'm ready to roll. And for the record, you didn't add the evidence to the court record, I had to re read everything and add it myself)

Looks like she's already slipped up.

"Objection!"

"I see the part of Blanche DuBois was taken by a much more talented actress, Melody. The only street car you'll be facing is one that'll lead to the truth." Apollo pointed his finger towards the witness stand.

The court looked at the defence attorney as he began to sweat.

None of you have been to any theatre's recently, have you?

Before long he remembered why they were staring. He shouted objection at the innocent, bright eyed girl for no reason, or so they all thought.

"Remind me if I'm wrong, but I've asked you twice now, you say you say Mr. Bell, Mr. Fournier and Mr. Bunt that day. Thanks to our prosecution, who submitted this evidence yesterday, I say that's a lie!"

Apollo reached for the employee schedule that stated Mr. Bunt was on vacation that week.

"Furthermore!" Apollo shouted, holding a VHS tape. "If the court will allow this, I would like to present this tape. If you watch it, it's quite clear that the man in this video is indeed Mr. Bunt. And as you can see.....here." Apollo paused the video when the man had been hit. "It's impossible for Mr. Bunt to have been at the scene of the crime that day, as our witness has testified. As he is seen two minutes earlier, being hit by a vehicle!"
Apollo Justice
Apollo Justice
Defense Attorney

http://www.halfratstudios.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ema Skye Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:47 am

"..." A tear rolled down Melody's eye.

"Mr. Justice, How dare you make this witness cry?! If you continue to badger this witness, you shall feel the mighty wrath of my gavel!"

Sonata interrupted the Judge. "The Defense is correct. Mr. Bunt had an alibi for him. However, this does not create an alibi for Mr. Bell. While the defense has proven the witness' statement false, it still doesen't help twoards his client." Sonata smiled while pushing up her glasses.
Ema Skye
Ema Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Justice Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:02 am

Yeah, but!! I asked if she was sure! Doesn't that at least contribute to the fact that she's a big fat liar?!

Apollo didn't respond to Sonata's comment, but instead returned to his cross-examination.

"Hold it!" He shouted, then rubbed the back of his head. The court waited on the horn-headed attorney to speak up, only for him to have nothing.

"Ms. Athens...don't you think it's a little weird that a cafe would be so short staffed...?"

Isn't that why they're hiring her? Stupid Justice!
Apollo Justice
Apollo Justice
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ema Skye Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:13 am

"Short staffed, why else would I go there that night? Plus, I saw Mr. Bunt in the kitchen! Silly Mr. Red Vest. ♥" She winked at Apollo

......................................... The court grew silent.

Sonata frowned. "We just proved he wasn't there..."

"Really? Oopsie! ♥"
Ema Skye
Ema Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Justice Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:25 am

Why else would she go there... Besides getting a job...

Apollo tapped his forehead and thought for a long time.

The court is waiting on me for an answer, but I don't think I have anything! She got there that night, saw...someone go into the kitchen, and kill Oscar...

Apollo shuffled through his evidence and finally turned to one piece.

Maybe...Ms. Baad is actually on my side. I didn't really believe it until now, but the piece of evidence she gave me yesterday is just what I need.

"Your honor, our witness has a bad habit. She seems to forget things. And that's never a good sign. I would like to go further in depth about the witnesses actions before arriving at the cafe that night, I believe it will be crucial to getting to the bottom of this case!"
Apollo Justice
Apollo Justice
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ema Skye Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:45 am

"Aww, shes so cute when she forgets thi- Oh. Um, okay. Ms. Athens, if you don't mind, could you tell us what you did before you got to the cafe?"

"Sure, beardie♥"

==========================================
WITNESS TESTIMONY: BEFORE THE CAFE
==========================================
"Well, I arrived at the cafe to get my job.
Everyone was so nice to me.
They showed me around the cafe and, you know, stuff ♥"

"Very well. Mr. Justice, your cross examination."
Ema Skye
Ema Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Justice Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:48 am

Apollo began to sweat as her answer was no where close to what he asked.

"Ms. Athens...I asked about before you arrived at the cafe... Trying to derail the subject is a good way to get found guilty of lying."
Apollo Justice
Apollo Justice
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4