MamboLawyer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Another Day

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Just Another Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Just Another Day

Post by Phoenix Wright Mon May 30, 2011 7:55 pm

Phoenix followed Edgeworth, "Miles...stay a little bit more. I enjoy talking to you." He looked down shyly, sure Edgeworth was judging him. "I mean, you make me think, you know?" He looked over at the picture he had of Maya next to his door. "And I get lonely sometimes without Maya," he admitted reluctantly.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Defense Attorney

https://mambolawyer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Edgeworth Mon May 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Miles sighed and took out his pocket watch. He was running late. "Well, I guess I can stay for a little longer." He knew he might get in trouble but, as much as he wanted to deny it, he enjoyed talking to Phoenix as well. "So, what do you suggest we do?" He asked as he put his watch away.
Miles Edgeworth
Miles Edgeworth
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wright Mon May 30, 2011 8:12 pm

"I dunno," Phoenix shrugged. "Usually, I just watch Steel Samurai with Maya, but I know you're too stuffy to enjoy a children's show."

Phoenix looked around his office, trying to find something to do. "Um, I guess if you want, we could just sit and drink coffee and talk," he offered awkwardly, not knowing Edgeworth at all other than the little boy who saved him all those years ago...
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Edgeworth Mon May 30, 2011 8:24 pm

"Whatever you want to do. You're the self proclaimed 'fun master' here. I wouldn't mind some television, though." Miles secretly hoped to watch Steel Samurai without letting on that he was a fan.
Miles Edgeworth
Miles Edgeworth
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wright Mon May 30, 2011 8:26 pm

"'Fun master?'" Phoenix snorted in laughter. "Yes, Steel Samurai it is, you can never go wrong with Will Powers in a goofy costume." He turned on the television and sat down on his couch, motioning for Edgeworth to join him. "Come on, this will be beyond fun!"
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Edgeworth Mon May 30, 2011 8:34 pm

"Fine..." He made every attempt to sound as disinterested as possible although his inner child was leaping with joy.

'YES YES YES I can FINALLY catch up with this! God, I haven't been able to watch this for WEEKS.'
Miles Edgeworth
Miles Edgeworth
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wright Mon May 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Phoenix watched the show in mild awe, occasionally poking fun at the plot. "This is so dumb, why would she go back to him?" he elbowed Edgeworth, and was surprised to see him thoroughly engrossed.

'Huh, who knew? Seems as though Edgey here likes Steel Samurai,' Phoenix made a mental note.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Edgeworth Mon May 30, 2011 8:51 pm

"She's obviously madly in love with him! Love makes people do the craziest things. But since she's a main character and he's a main character, all will be right with the world! They're gonna fall in love and be together forever. That's probably gonna happen at the end of the series, though. Leaving room for massive amounts of fan fiction and maybe even a sequel!"
Miles Edgeworth
Miles Edgeworth
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wright Mon May 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Phoenix stared at Edgeworth, "Um...Edgeworth? Are you...um...fangirling like Maya?" He bit his bottom lip in an attempt not to laugh, knowing he had his own guilty pleasures, and shouldn't laugh at Edgeworth's, regardless of how childish it was.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Edgeworth Mon May 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Miles suddenly remembered where he was and turned to look at the dumbstruck Phoenix. His face flushed a magnificent shade of red as he tried to compose himself. "I... uh... Don't quite know what happened here... This... I mean... I know a bit about this show, that is.... I... like this show...?" His voice lowered in volume near the end to become very meek sounding.
Miles Edgeworth
Miles Edgeworth
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wright Mon May 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Phoenix inhaled through his nose deeply to stop the laughter threatening to escape. "It's fine, Edgeworth, as long as you're having fun," he patted Edgeworth's knee. "It's fascinating how into this you're getting. Maybe there's more to you than meets the eyes."
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Edgeworth Mon May 30, 2011 9:09 pm

"Go ahead... Laugh. Need someone to bring me off my high horse every once in a while. Bring me back down to earth to smell the roses, right?"

'Why the hell am I using so many proverbs today?' Miles ignored his proverb using and continued to get sucked into the world of Steel Samurai.
Miles Edgeworth
Miles Edgeworth
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wright Mon May 30, 2011 9:12 pm

"Someone sure is poetic today," Phoenix commented. "So, um, how long have you liked Steel Samurai?" He turned quasi-serious, curious as to why or how the stuffy Miles Edgeworth liked such a childish thing. Phoenix turned his gaze back to the Steel Samurai beating the Evil Magistrate, knowing the Steel Samurai would win, like always. Not once had the Evil Magistrate ever won.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Edgeworth Mon May 30, 2011 9:23 pm

"Flipped through channels around the time it came on. Decided to watch it. Liked it and.. YES! Steel Samurai wins again!" Miles tried to control his enjoyment but couldn't. This was the most fun he's had doing anything in years. Watching Steel Samurai alone was all right, but watching it with a friend, or whatever Phoenix was at this point, was much better.
Miles Edgeworth
Miles Edgeworth
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wright Mon May 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Phoenix chuckled, "Doesn't he always win? You're reminding me of the fanboy down the street." He got up to stretch, enjoying the tensing and release of muscles in his calves. "And how can you not like Steel Samurai? You'd have to be soulless not to enjoy the cheesy plot, or the cheap special effects," Phoenix teased.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Edgeworth Mon May 30, 2011 9:36 pm

As the credits began to roll and the ending theme played, Miles suddenly got a bit self conscious. "Erm... Am I boring you at all? We... we can do something else if you want..." He realized how silly he must have looked during the short episode and noticed he might have been leaving Phoenix out.
Miles Edgeworth
Miles Edgeworth
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wright Mon May 30, 2011 9:47 pm

"No, no, it's fine," Phoenix reassured him. "It's just like having Maya back home." 'A taller, stoic Maya who just wants to beat me in court,' he remembered the reason why Edgeworth was in his office. "Oh, Edgeworth, don't you have to prepare for the case?"
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Edgeworth Mon May 30, 2011 9:56 pm

"Hmm?" Miles checked his pocket watch. It read 1:58. "Oh darn... I think this is a bit longer than 'a spot of traffic'... I'm afraid I must be on my way..." He reverted to his normal, stoic self as if the last few hours hadn't happened. "Well, Mr. Wright, I shall be going now. I trust your office is in a suitable order and you'll be able to finish getting ready for the trial on Wednesday?"
Miles Edgeworth
Miles Edgeworth
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wright Mon May 30, 2011 9:59 pm

"Yes, Edgeworth," Phoenix replied, going to his desk. "I'll see you tomorrow then for our lunch date." He began to look over his case file, trying not to show his disappointment. 'Ah well, all good things must end sometime, I guess.'
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Edgeworth Mon May 30, 2011 10:52 pm

Miles made his way towards the door but stopped right before it. "Oh, and Wright?" He turned to face the spikey haired attorney. "I need your phone number. Just so I can contact you if something comes up in the case that I think you should know about."
Miles Edgeworth
Miles Edgeworth
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wright Mon May 30, 2011 10:55 pm

"Sure thing," Phoenix wrote his number on a slip of paper and handed it to Edgeworth. "I'll see you later, alright? I really have to look over this case. Um, but it was nice talking to you."

He went to his filing cabinet to pull out more files for the case.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Edgeworth Mon May 30, 2011 11:42 pm

"Likewise. You can be certain." Miles made his way out of the building and to his car, somewhat confused about what just happened.

'Did.. Did I just make a companion? A... friend?' He attempted to clear his head in order to drive properly. 'Here's hoping she's not too mad at me...'
Miles Edgeworth
Miles Edgeworth
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wright Mon May 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Phoenix continued to look over the case, wondering what had happened. 'Did I really just give him my number? Oh well, he's never going to use it,' he thought as he looked at the crime scene. He glanced over at his phone. 'Or is he?'
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles Edgeworth Tue May 31, 2011 12:14 am

Monday, February 12, 2016
Prosecutors Office Parking Garage
Late Afternoon

Miles had tried to get back to work after his encounter with Phoenix but two things prevented that. First, opening up like that created unease within him. Second, he didn't have much else to do. He got into his car and began to make his way out of the parking garage.

After he found an opening he began to turn out. A car appeared over the horizon and slammed into the front of his 2014 red mustang, activating the airbags. The opposing car sped away, leaving the prosecutor stranded with a rattled constitution, a broken car, and no one he trusted to take him home. No one except...

'I have to call someone...'
Miles Edgeworth
Miles Edgeworth
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wright Tue May 31, 2011 12:16 am

Phoenix was just about to go home, when his cell phone rang. He glanced at the display to find an unknown caller. 'Must be a telemarketer,' he hit the talk button. "Hello?" he said curtly, wanting to go home, but not trusting himself to text and drive.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Defense Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum